- 1 pound Certified Angus Beef ® ground chuck
- 4 crusty burger buns, sliced in half
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 portabella mushrooms, grilled
- 4 slices red onion, grilled
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 4 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- Salt and blackening spice to taste
- Preheat grill. Portion chuck into four patties. Season burgers with salt and blackening spice, grill to an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Build sandwich by layering the lettuce, tomato, burger, portabella, onion and blue cheese. Spread the top of the bun with mustard.
*Nutritional information based on 85/15 ground chuck.
Fat: 29 g
Saturated Fat: 13 g
Cholesterol: 117 mg
Carbohydrate: 39 g
Dietary Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 44 g
Sodium: 1063 mg
Iron: 36% of Daily Value