- 4 (18-ounce) Certified Angus Beef® porterhouse steaks
- 2 pounds baby new red potatoes, cut in 1-inch chunks
- 1 fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, peeled and minced
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup red wine
- 1/2 pound asparagus, thick bottoms snapped off, stalks cut in half
- 9x13-inch aluminum foil pan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes, fennel, shallot, butter, red wine, salt and pepper in foil pan. Seal tightly with aluminum foil and place on medium-high grill to steam for approximately 20 minutes.
- Add asparagus to vegetable tray; stir and continue to cook on medium heat 5 to 10 more minutes. Season steaks with salt and pepper. Grill to medium rare or desired doneness. Remove steaks and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve steak with vegetables and sauce from pan.
Fat: 50 g
Saturated Fat: 24 g
Cholesterol: 317 mg
Carbohydrate: 38 g
Dietary Fiber: 5 g
Protein: 101 g
Sodium: 352 mg
Iron: 69% of Daily Value